Sidmouth Road Welling Kent DA16 1DR Tel: 020 8303 4949 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pupil Survey 2017
Attached is the full analysis of Pupil Surveys from Summer Term 2017, which were completed by all children from Reception to Year 6. As with Staff Questionnaires these were fully confidential, however some of the younger children were supported by peers from older year groups to support with understanding.
The questions were:
1) I am happy to come to school.
2) I learn well in lessons.
3) My teacher help me to do as well as I can.
4) I know how well I am doing at school
5) Adults in school explain to me how to improve my work
6) Teaching is good at my school
7) Lessons help me to practise and improve my speaking, listening, writing, reading and maths
8) The children in my school understand what behaviour is expected of them
9) My teacher deals well with bad behaviour in lessons
10) I know what do do if I am being bullied.
11) I feel safe when I am at school.
12) Teachers listen to me.
Children were asked to respond with: All of the time, most of the time, some of the time or never.
Following this in September 2017 the school leadership team and governors met with all Pupil Voice groups to discuss the findings and to look for further ways to improve our school.
Questionnaire Report 2017